Host a Screening
To host a screening in the U.S. or Canada, go here and under "Pricing" choose "DVD w/PPR Universities and Organizations."
To host a screening in other countries, go to Journeyman Pictures.
If you have questions about theatrical or university/organization screenings, please contact us.
Tips for a Successful Screening and Discussion
- Schedule at least 72 mins for film and 40 mins for panel/discussion
- A moderator to keep discussion moving and 2-3 expert panelists is optimal
- Each panelist speaking up to 6 mins gives time for audience/panel dialogue
- Set up and test projection of the film (sound levels, wide screen image, darkening room) well before event starts
- For a graphic for poster/flyer, go HERE